January 7, 2007

you like?

Examples of painty goodness:



The living room. All we need to do now is put up the pictures, get a rug, and hem and hang the curtains (one is up on each rod for color matching). In the right upper corner, you can sort of see how the "Wool Skein" changes color with the light.

The bathroom. Here, "Wool Skein" looks beige. I think it looks particularly nice with teal. I'd like to thank Marshall's for having kickass Umbra bathroom hardware on sale for a third of the retail price.

2 comments:

Laurie Bridges said...

Oh! I'm excited to see a blogger in my area! Your living room and bathroom are great. Do you have a photo of the front of your house? I'm curious to see if it looks like the houses in Corvallis. Your inside seems similar in style to our architecture.

the reluctant remodeler said...

Yay! Thanks! I'm glad to see people from the area, too. There are so many older, simple houses in Eugene (and Corvallis, I'm sure) that are being remodeled -- I'm surprised there aren't more blogs!

There is one picture of the outside of our house in the first entry of this blog. More forthcoming in the future...