Wow, I'm already getting tired of blogspot's continual problems and its dislike of my browser. I don't think there has been one day in the last month that I didn't experience a glitch in the system. Is wordpress a good alternative?
I was wondering if I was the only one who was having this problem. In fact, I was reading this in Firefox and had to go to IE to be able to comment. I try to avoid using IE, but blogspot has forced me to. Do you get the flashing back and forth pages when you try to log in? Does this also happen on Houseblogs when you try to comment while using Firefox?
I couldn't edit my post almost all day yesterday. I can only read profiles about 1/3 of the time, and I have a host of issues with limited functionality in Safari, my browser. Marilyn, I'm not having the problems you describe. I don't have IE installed and I was switching over to Firefox when Safari was acting buggy. It's disappointing to hear you are having troubles with my "safety browser."
Two academics on a mission to upgrade their 3 BR, 1.5 bath 1947 cottage, Raccoon Tree Acres, in Eugene, Oregon. We have limited experience and budget, and we are committed to nice materials and simple mid-century designs.
This occasional blog provides tips for the design-challenged, ponders big questions about moldings, and has pretty pictures of stuff that works. And you sometimes get hearty recipes for cooking with a limited kitchen, in portions large enough to fortify the most reluctant remodeler.
3 comments:
I'm wondering the same thing. The service has been very intermittent recently.
I was wondering if I was the only one who was having this problem. In fact, I was reading this in Firefox and had to go to IE to be able to comment.
I try to avoid using IE, but blogspot has forced me to. Do you get the flashing back and forth pages when you try to log in? Does this also happen on Houseblogs when you try to comment while using Firefox?
I couldn't edit my post almost all day yesterday. I can only read profiles about 1/3 of the time, and I have a host of issues with limited functionality in Safari, my browser. Marilyn, I'm not having the problems you describe. I don't have IE installed and I was switching over to Firefox when Safari was acting buggy. It's disappointing to hear you are having troubles with my "safety browser."
Post a Comment