Lookee what I got for my birthday! All my dreams have come true. It's one of the only interesting-yet-simple modern porch flush-mount porch lights out there for a halfway decent price. I like the entire Hollywood Hills collection, especially the pendants. Having searched to no avail in our local lighting stores, I purchased the porch light online. I chose Bellacor.com, which had mixed reviews and a longer wait time than other comparable merchants, but it doesn't have a ridiculous 25% restocking fee like most of the other lighting stores online, and there was free shipping via UPS.
It's too late now, but I'm curious -- have you purchased lighting products online, and if so, where? Would you recommend the vendor?
And...while I'm shopping...isn't this Westinghouse garage pendant lamp cute?
Too bad I don't have a garage. The whole line of garage lights is adorable, and the price is almost too cheap to be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment