Mr. Reluctant has been busy repairing more holes in doors left by the previous owners and rehanging doors on the built-in cupboards with new hinges. I've been busy being impressed. Actually, I've done a bit more weeding and cleaning, but was stopped in the latter by the rain, and by a meltdown of my hard drive this week, but we're up and running now. I'll be posting a plant list soon.
The two photos are of the built-ins in the laundry room that Mr. Reluctant is working to repair. I've already done the painting of the cupboards, inside and out, but I still need to do the walls. The first picture is of my pantry. Cute, non? The second is of the chemical shelves and the big hole is where an ugly built-in wooden smelly laundry bin used to be. We're turning it into a wine rack. And that, my friends, is gentrification in action.
No comments:
Post a Comment